About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend in Arizona

Next trip on the calendar: Arizona! One of my best friends, Emily, had her baby shower. She is pregnant with baby Gianna Rose and is due in three weeks, but the baby could come any time now! I am so excited for them! She is on bed rest so we got to hang out and I was able to help her family with some of the preparations for the baby shower. Her sister Megan and I took a short break to eat Sonic's while I was there....i love their cheesy tator-tots, yum!


Me & Em at her shower

Other then that Levi and I were able to spend time with his family. We had a wedding to go to, Levi's cousin was getting married, so it was fun to see some of his family again and hang out with them after the wedding. Besides that, we relaxed at home, went to the movies and saw I Love You, Man ("Slappin' the bass!!"), played games at Dave & Busters, and did a little fishing on the lake. We also went to The Good Egg for breakfast one morning. Everything we had was great!

Chelle & I having a 'mo' (You have to see I Love You, Man =)

Fishing on the lake



No comments:

Post a Comment