About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mason - on the job

Mason has been here and there and everywhere! When Levi and I were working on redoing a house, we would take Mason with us. He's been to a lot of places in his 6 months! Here are some picture of Mason on the job - looking cute as always :)

Is it time to go home now?

He LOVES water bottles! He would run around the backyard and lay on the unplanted trees (thanks Mason) and chew on his water bottle

Digging, digging, digging!!

Do I have any dirt on my nose??

I spy a cute puppy in the front seat! (Every time we hit the unlock button, his little head pops up from the seat...its pretty funny)

Hanging out with the girls!


sun bathing

"What aisle is the dog on?"


This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment