About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lady A and Tim McGraw Concert

Nichelle (Levi's sister) asked me if I wanted to go to a concert to see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw. . .Sure, why not?! We went with some of her friends and had a lot of fun together. We got our food right when Lady A started playing (one of my favorites!) so we quick sat down at the first place we could find. Concert food is the best! I wish we could have heard more of Lady Antebellum, they were SO good. Tim McGraw was surprisingly not that good :( He has so many amazing songs, but didn't sing too many good ones that night. Regardless, it was still a fun night. I love concerts!



A quick video I took on my phone of Lady A singing my favorite song - "American Honey"! It's not that good, but still fun :)


XOXO,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment