About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For the love of moss

When I was in California last I was showing my cousin Stephanie, a very talented interior decorated (among many other things :) some photos of our house and the few decor items I had up at the time. I was asking her for advice about this basket. It needed some help :) She mention she had a client who used moss in it.

So the last time I was at Hobby Lobby I grabbed some moss for a few different things around the house. This last weekend I decided to try the moss in the basket....and I instantly loved how it was turning out! After I packed the moss in, I put the fruit in and then I used hair spray and sprayed the outside of the moss to keep it in place, or else it sheds pretty easily. And voila!


Before

After

I have found a new love for moss! I'm already thinking of my next moss project :)

2 comments:

  1. SO cute!! By the way LOVE Hobby Lobby one of my faves:) I get myself in trouble every time I go;)

    ReplyDelete