About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

California Visit

At the end of June Levi and I went to California to see our friends and family. We met my family in San Diego for a few days while my parents were down there vacationing. It was during World Cup, so we watched USA play (and unfortunately lose to Ghana), but we still had fun watching!

(I made the sign, btw...it's totally great, I know ;)


After San Diego we went up to Orange County to go to our old church and see some of our old friends. My girlfriend Lisa had a small birthday party on a boat around the harbor. It was so nice to enjoy Newport Beach and take in all the pretty scenery. And of course it was fun catching up with Lisa and the girls!






We also got to see our good friends the Hardeman's. We played a little frisbee golf and hung out at their house. Emma was watching her parents dog, Millie. It's safe to say Millie and Mason became fast friends :)





After spending time in Orange County, Levi headed back to Arizona and I went up to stay with my parents for a few days and see some of my good friends from high school. I went to swim lessons with one of my good friends and her son Caleb. It was so fun watching them in class!



Until next time California!

No comments:

Post a Comment