About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Big Move



As most of you know Levi and I moved to Arizona earlier this month. It was such a tough decision for us. And its hard to believe that we are already here. I can't talk too much about this because it was one of the toughest things I have ever done, and it makes me cry thinking about it! I never imagined I would live somewhere other then California for my whole life. Moving to Arizona was just another example that God really is in control of our lives. We are trying to focus on the exciting things ahead and trusting in the Lord with the direction of our lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment