About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

August trip to Cali

Right around my birthday I went out to California for a week. Levi joined me towards the end of the week. As always, it was great seeing our friends and family. And we even got to share our big news with everyone!


At the Zoo with Karissa and Caleb!


Dinner with Sarah and Lisa

At the OC Fair with Tess and Tanner and a bunch of friends




Dinner with the Hardeman's @ Joe's Crab Shack

They made us dance! Or should I say, Levi made us dance......

Together again with the Klitzing's and Hardeman's!

No comments:

Post a Comment