About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Favorite Pregnancy Products (so far ;)

Prenatal Yoga DVD
I should probably do it more then I have been, but hey a little bit is better then none at all, right?!

Belly Oil
This was recommended to my by a family friend. I use it almost practically every day. It's all natural and doesn't have a strong smell. It's pretty oily, so I usually put it on when I am getting ready in the morning, before I put my clothes on. You can find this at any Whole Foods or Sprouts.

Mother To Be Tea
I gave up all caffeine so this tea is a nice alternative to what I normally have (green tea & caffeinated teas), plus it's good for pregnant women.


Belly Bands
These have been a life saver! My friend Emily gave me her's and if I didn't get them from her, I would have gotten my own. I have been wearing these for the last couple of months, at least. Even if your not that big yet, they are so comfortable, because your jeans suddenly become uncomfortable when your pregnant. It's nice to even use them as an added layer so you can keep your jeans unbuttoned and you don't have to worry about the zipper being seen.



Belly Balm
A friend gave this to me early on in my pregnancy. I don't use it as often as the oil I mentioned above but I still like it. It's just a little harder to apply since you have to rub your fingers on it and then onto your skin. But since you are covering a large area and even other areas, it takes a long time to apply. I would have never thought thought that, so it's good to remember future mamas :) The ones I have are from Target, but you can find them all over the place.



Half Belly Chop Jeans
These have also been a life saver! When you are prego, jeans or pants with buttons totally hide your belly, not to mention they get uncomfortable. It's nice for comfort and style to have pants or shorts with a band. I don't know why they don't make more pants like this regularly! They are so comfortable, it might be hard to go back to regular pants! :)
These are from A Pea In A Pod


Pregnancy Journal
My mom got this for me at the beginning of my pregnancy. I have to admit, I've have a hard time keeping up with it. But nonetheless, I still write in it and fill out all the info whenever I can. I am almost all caught up, so that's good :) It's cute and fun to have and I know I will love looking at it down the road.

2 comments:

  1. oh I loved that Mother's Special Blend I went through 2 bottled when i was preggers with my kiddos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You are becoming a prego-pro! Man, I had never even heard of Belly Bands. Those look so cool!

    ReplyDelete