About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

North Carolina

Back in September my cousin Heidi got married. My whole fam went out for about 6 days to enjoy all of the wedding festivities and of course spend time with our family. We had such a great time and it was so nice to see everyone and spend some quality time together. Everything turned out great, and the wedding was beautiful!


Enjoy!


You know your pregnant when your bag is full of food! And healthy ones at that!

First Class! (Everyone needs to fly first class, at least once in their life! It's amazing!)

Welcome BBQ (I love the open backyards and all the greenery!)

Dish painting for Heidi and Jason. My cousin Katie and I made one of their popcorn bowls.



The big popcorn bowl (made by my mom and grandma) and their other small bowl with ours.

Rehearsal (My cousin Heidi and Uncle Clifford)

Rehearsal Dinner - so happy to be back with my cousins

Wedding Day - The boys had soooo much to do that day!

Finally getting to put her dress on. She was so excited :)

Before the wedding - getting ready to hand out the programs


The gorgeous cake




All the cousins together again!

Beautiful North Carolina! (One of my favorite houses in my families neighborhood)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, in love with that house....and the open backyards, and all the green! Such a differet life back there!

    ReplyDelete