About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Belly Photos

As I'm growing bigger these days I thought I would post some pregnancy belly photos from the last 7 months. When I look back of the photos I took in the very beginning, I laugh because I was SO excited that even the slightest difference in my stomach, was showing. I know my body better then anyone else so it was much easier for me to see (and feel!) the changes so early on. But I realized in photos you can't really tell as much. Regardless, it was meaningful to me and will be special to look back on my scrapbook of all the photo's I have taken so far. And it's kind of neat to see the life inside me taking shape!

August 16th - 11 weeks

August 24 - 12 weeks

August 27th - 12 1/2 weeks

September 6th - 14 weeks

September 27 - 17 weeks

October 4th - 18 weeks

October 15 - 19 1/2 weeks

October 20 - 20 weeks

October 28 - 21 weeks

November 17 - 24 weeks

November 22 - 25 weeks


November 26th - 25 1/2 weeks

December 18th - 27 weeks

December 13th - 28 weeks

December 20th - 29 weeks

December 28th - 30 weeks

January 3rd - 31 Weeks

He's poking straight out! :) I can't believe I only have 8 more weeks - but to think of how much bigger I will get - yikes! I'll keep you posted! ;)



5 comments:

  1. You look so adorable...... I can't get over how much he's poking out in the front!! CUTE, CUTE,CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh you are SO adorable!! I love all the belly pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That baby grew a lot this month! You still look cute as ever. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, You look sooooo cute!!!!! You are all baby, girlie. You look amazing, can't wait to meet him. Thanks for posting some pictures. Tell daddy hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You win for cutest prego belly ever! However, I'm a little jealous that some of your belly pics are how my stomach looks EVERy day :-) You have good genes! Can't wait to see you belly in real life this weekend!

    ReplyDelete