About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Belly Photos #2

Here are some belly photos of my last months of being pregnant! I would say it's gone by fast....but I think it's gone by just fast enough :)

32 Weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks


36 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks

3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest! I just at this post with all of my little 6th grade girls. It was hilarious. Some were going, "Awww..." and others were going, "Wow!" Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely Beautiful. You and pregnncy goes very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny Ashley! Kids truly do say the darnest things! :)

    Thanks Trena!

    ReplyDelete