About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A day in the life of Mason

Mason has a pretty rough life. And he's not spoiled at all.....

Here's proof:

When dad is off at work, I play with my toys (and mom's sock) while mom gets ready. On the bed of course.



I email my brothers and sisters and catch up on the latest news


Who needs toys when you can chew on mom's shoes?!



I take a few naps here and there....


When mom is shopping for work stuff, I go with her


When mom isn't working sometimes I scrapbook with her


Dad's home! I love it when he gets home! Sometimes I bite his nose, but he doesn't care


After dinner and playing around, I get pretty tired. It's been a rough day! Mom and dad let me lay in bed with then until they are ready to go to bed, then I go in my own bed.

It's tough being me!!

2 comments:

  1. Mason is so cute, spoiled??? No, not at all...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute!!!! Doggie's are the best;)

    ReplyDelete