About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mason's Hops

The first couple of days after we got Mason, we noticed he had quite the hop to his step :) We were able to get a little bit of it on video...





This is only a 1 second video because I hit the wrong button but it catches him in mid air :) He get's good heigh!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO cute!! Our boxer does the same thing when we play fetch. They look like rabbits hopping after there toy. Dogs are the best!! Also it was so good seeing you all on Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He totally has hops!!!! I love it!!! So glad we got to meet him!

    ReplyDelete