About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

I love decorating for Valentine's Day. All the pinks and reds and fun heart shaped stuff is all so cute! I love adding a few new pieces to my collection each year :) I can't believe its already over though, and its mid-February! Where has the time gone?!

This year, Levi and I took a trip to Sedona for a few days. We stayed at a place called Junipine, just north of downtown Sedona. They have individual cabins with full kitchens, a living room, and patio. Ours was actually 2 stories with a second bedroom and bath upstairs! It was nice to hear the creek outside our bedroom and the crackle of a real fire burning.













Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment