About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Ashley. My husband Levi and I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. Marriage is fun, exciting, sometimes hard, and always entertaining. We have one dog, Mason, and a baby boy on the way! Our life is always on the go and this is an account to it.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Disneyland

Before we left California, we went to Disneyland for the day. I love how that place makes we feel like a kid again. I get so excited and can't wait to go on all the rides!



Notice who won ;)


Emma and Travis (some great friends of ours :) met up with us later on in the day. It was so fun to hang out with them and go on some rides together. Travis HATES the tea cups BUT we convinced him to go on it just once for us. He hesitantly agreed as long as we didn't spin the wheel.....but once we all squeezed in one small (pink) tea cup, we asked, "could we spin it just once?" And one time turned into two times, and so on and so on :)







Until we see you again Disneyland...you've been fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment